Tue, Oct 08|
Richmond Hill Small Business Enterprise
Richmond Hill Small Business Enterprise Centre - LinkedIn Profiles for Social Business Success
Time & Location
Oct 08, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Richmond Hill Small Business Enterprise , 225 East Beaver Creek Rd, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3P4, Canada
About the event
Unlike a simple business card or résumé, your LinkedIn profile can help you reach millions of other business professionals. So, how do you make your profile stand out from the pack? In this course, LinkedIn expert Umar Malik, from Change Connect, shows how to create a winning profile. He shares how to select a professional profile photo, craft a compelling summary, highlight past experience appropriately, develop and enhance your personal brand, showcase skills and education, and ultimately develop a powerful LinkedIn profile.
What you’ll learn
• Identify strategies to make your profile more easily discovered.
• Recognize the characteristics of an effective profile picture.
• Determine the best structure and content for a profile headline.
• Explain the main objective of a profile summary.
• Recall two elements of a LinkedIn profile that will increase the likelihood that people will find you in searches and follow with the next step.
• Identify the best way to keep your LinkedIn profile up-to-date and complete.